Trivia and Puzzles
Try to answer these trivia without looking at the answers. Do some Biblical research!
When you are ready to check your answers, go to church, or click on St. Mark's picture.
1. In the Bible, what mighty warrior's name means "mighty warrior"?
2. Whom did Jesus Christ tell not to weep for him?
3. What insect was a plague on the Egyptians?
4. Who wrestled with an angel?
5. What apostle said, "O grave where is thy victory?"
6. What is the tenth book of the Bible?
7. Who was carried to Abraham's bosom?
8. What is the location of the following verse? "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever
believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
9. In Revelation, what did the red horse rider bring to Earth?
10. What work written by James Weldon Johnson in 1927 has "The Creation" gracing its pages?
1. He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?
2. Forward I am heavy, but backwards I am not. What am I?
3. What gets broken without being held?
4. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?
5. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
6. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes.
What does he weigh?